Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) Poster (Coming December 2023)
Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com for more details
Evidence-Based Model: Uses the Adverse Child Experiences (ACEs) Model from the Kaiser Study – 10 ACEs
TOPIC: Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) — How does my childhood effect me now?
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are potentially traumatic events that occur within the first 18 years of life. ACEs can include experiences of abuse, neglect, or violence, as well as aspects of a child’s environment that undermine their sense of safety and stability, such as parental separation, substance use, or mental health problems within the household. This decks helps individuals identify which of ten (10) ACEs they experienced and which of the seven (7) Resilience Practices helped/help them endure, survive, and thrive.Multiple Poster Sizes Available - For pickup or delivery from your local FedEx Office location
1) Select Poster Size at FedEx.com
2) Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com
3) Finalize poster requirements, pricing, schedule, etc.
4) Process Payment: R1 Price = $99.95 (Estimate) for FedEx Office Poster
5) Pickup or have delivered from closest FedEx Office location near you (for additional fee)
- Language: English
- Publisher: R1 Learning