Consequences of Addiction Poster
Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com for more details
Uses the R1 12 Life Needs Model — Adapted from Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs — Community, Family, Financial Stability, Health - Mental & Emotional, Health - Physical, Home/Shelter, Learning/School, Leisure/Fun, Social Relationships, Society/Legal, Spirituality, Work/Career
TOPIC: Consequences of Addiction — 99 Not Yets — How has my life become unmanageable?
Taking stock of the consequences that have resulted from one's substance use or other addictive behaviors and understanding their impact on the themselves and others is the first step in recovery. This card deck (and companion Facilitator Guide) helps individuals identify existing and potential consequences ("not yets") and better understand their broad and destructive effects on their life. Honest assessment of the impact of one's behavior on themselves and others leads to openness and willingness to take action toward change.
Multiple Poster Sizes Available - For pickup or delivery from your local FedEx Office location
1) Select Poster Size at FedEx.com
2) Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com
3) Finalize poster requirements, pricing, schedule, etc.
4) Process Payment: R1 Price = $99.95 (Estimate) for FedEx Office Poster
5) Pickup or have delivered from closest FedEx Office location near you (for additional fee)
- Language: English
- Publisher: R1 Learning