Recovery Capital Poster
Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com for more details
Evidenced-Based Model: Uses the Assessment of Recovery Capital (ARC) Model – Personal, Family/ Social, and Community Capital
TOPIC: Recovery Capital — What do I need to build to sustain my recovery?
Recovery Capital refers to the internal and external resources necessary to achieve and maintain recovery. It recognizes that a variety of elements - personal, family, social, community - can support or jeopardize recovery depending on how we use our capital. This card deck (and companion Facilitator Guide) will help you assess what capital you've developed and how to build more over time. Identifying your strong and weak areas can help you build a solid foundation in recovery.
Multiple Poster Sizes Available - For pickup or delivery from your local FedEx Office location
1) Select Poster Size at FedEx.com
2) Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com
3) Finalize poster requirements, pricing, schedule, etc.
4) Process Payment: R1 Price = $99.95 (Estimate) for FedEx Office Poster
5) Pickup or have delivered from closest FedEx Office location near you (for additional fee)
- Language: English
- Publisher: R1 Learning