Relapse Triggers Poster
Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com for more details
Evidence-Based Model: Uses the Gorski Relapse Model – People, Places, Things, Situations, and Emotions
TOPIC: Relapse Triggers — What do I need to look out for?
Relapse is common in recovery but can be avoided by being proactive. Knowing the people, places, things, situations, and emotions that could trigger you toward relapse is critical for success. This card deck (and companion Facilitator Guide) will help you identify triggers that may reignite your using behavior. Knowing what to look out for can help you manage triggers and allow you to build new coping strategies. Sharing your triggers with family and friends can help you build broader support for your recovery.
Multiple Poster Sizes Available - For pickup or delivery from your local FedEx Office location
1) Select Poster Size at FedEx.com
2) Contact R1Team@R1Learning.com
3) Finalize poster requirements, pricing, schedule, etc.
4) Process Payment: R1 Price = $99.95 (Estimate) for FedEx Office Poster
5) Pickup or have delivered from closest FedEx Office location near you (for additional fee)
- Language: English
- Publisher: R1 Learning